"Spending 15 minutes each morning writing content has been the biggest game-changer in my business".
Tip 4 in our series #365BizTIps was brought to us by Rachel Hudson
To be honest, I only started this "experiment" about 6 weeks ago, but it has helped so much. Here's what I do:
1. After I meditate and before I have a chance to talk myself out of it, I sit down and write. Absolutely no edits are done for this. I just write.
2. I set a timer for 15 minutes so I can block off time. It's worked so well that I challenge myself to 15 minutes in other areas of the day.
3. I'm not worried about editing. I save my edits for when I send my once-weekly blog post and email. All I have to do is a little editing, and I feel like most of the hard work is already done.
Here's how it's helped me.
1. confidence - I'm not in perfection mode anymore. Worrying about perfection has stopped me from moving forward in the past.
2. I always have content for my "meditation minute" (my 1-2 minute audio meditation tip that I publish along with my blog). So far, I have content all the way until June!
3. The more I write, the more ideas pop into my mind.
Rachel, your master meditation teacher.
Over the years, I have dedicated my life to teaching, training and helping beginners find their inner peace through the powerful, simple practice of meditation.
I’m not your average meditation teacher. I don’t believe you need to change your entire life, spend all day meditating, or go live in isolation for a year to have a spiritual awakening.
My job is this: To use my years of training and knowledge to help you find your inner peace and healing. To help remind you of the power of your own breath. To show you how powerful you are, just as you are, right this minute.
Facebook: Rachel K Hudson